|Job Ref:||204625988||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum Company Van, Laptop, Mobile etc||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:16|
Our client is a world leader in the production of high quality sawing machines with a presence across the globe. Due to a period of continued growth they are currently looking for an experience Field Service Engineer to join there expanding department. With an expanding customer base. They are looking for the Field Service Engineer to cover the regional patch around Buckinghamshire|
Role & Responsibilities:
* This is a home based role covering a region patch. However you must be prepared to occasionally cover the UK depending on the company needs.
* Attending booked service visits and breakdown calls to repair equipment
* Fault finding and rectification using electrical and mechanical disciplines
* This is a customer facing position and a degree of professionalism is key.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Must be a multi-skilled maintenance engineer (electrical & mechanical)
* Track record of electrical fault finding & ideally knowledge of PLC's
* Knowledge of lean manufacturing practices & continuous improvement mentality
* Must have a recognised apprenticeship to ONC/HNC
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Technician, Electrical Engineer, PLC Engineer, Controls Engineer, Packaging Engineer, Packaging Technician, service engineer, Field Service engineer, service technician.
Shifts & Benefits Package:
* Monday - Friday Days based role
* Salary:- £30,000 Basic (OTE = £35,000+)
* Benefits:- Company Van, Mobile, Laptop, Private Pension, Life Assurance, 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Job Reference No: SE1082 / 534F
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy -
Sam Lewis on (Apply online only) or by sending your CV directly to him at
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West & South East of England. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (Apply online only) and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants