|Job Ref:||204625972||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:57|
Are you a Mechanical Engineer who's seeking a new challenge? Are you degree qualified with 3D CAD / Modelling experience? If so read on!|
Our client are seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join their design engineering group. The company design and manufacture equipment for a variety of different industries including marine and oil & gas.
- Mechanical equipment design, including formal calculations.
- Produce formal reports for customer presentation.
- Interpret customer requirements to provide a technical specification to allow procurement and manufacture of the company portfolio.
- Communicate specification with manufacturing and internal customers
- Communicate and promote training activities to support the launch of new materials, products and solutions.
- To develop and maintain all processes to maintain the requirements of the Business Management System
- Degree qualified in a Mechanical Engineering discipline
- 3D CAD experience
- Knowledge of FEA and surface tribology would be beneficial
- Experience of mechanical equipment design
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
An attractive salary and benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate.
For more information please call James on (Apply online only)