|Job Ref:||204625920||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£55000 - £70000/annum CPD||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:16|
An opportunity to come and join one of the busiest cities in the UK's most thriving, design-orientated, mutli-disciplinary consultancy. This post is open to Chartered Structural Engineers, with a minimum of 15 years experience within building structures, who are keen to undertake a new level of responsibility as an Associate Structural Design Engineer. Applications wanted. |
My client have provided their award-winning design consultancy services to a wide range of residential / commercial / hospital / education / schools projects, generally between £5m - £200m.
- 15 years' design consultancy, building structures related experience.
- Demonstratable experience in brand representation, work winning, and client liaison.
- A minimum 2.1 degree within a relevant field, from a UK University.
- Total proficiency in mutli-material design.
- Experience on multi-storey / high rose projects
- Chartership (MIStructE)
- A keen and willing attitude toward responsiblity.
To apply for this role please contact the office on (Apply online only)
Please apply for this role, if you feel you have the necessary level of skills and experience. Due to the number of application we recieve, you will only be contacted if we are looking to move forward with your application