|Job Ref:||204625738||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lutterworth||Address:||Post Code:||LE17||Salary:||£30000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:16|
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a global brand as part of their procurement team. Our client is currently seeking Strategic Procurement Analyst to be part of a fantastic opportunity; growing the procurement division.|
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to be responsible for executing & developing strategic sourcing activity across defined Product Business Units & Suppliers.
As a key member of the Strategic Procurement team you will be :-
* Responsible for coordinating project plans & timings, financial savings forecasts & results, compliance & process efficiency tracking across the company.
* Producing analysis of supplier performance data, department performance to target. Developing data standards & categorization for specific procurement analysis. Supporting all aspects of the negotiation process with the Strategic Procurement Manager & Specialists.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilies are:
* Create & publish KPI's to measure compliance to guidelines & values
* Track Procurement team performance / Total Benefit delivery of Rebate / Savings / Efficiency / Risk / Quality etc
* Track status and updates to systems for sourcing and contract management
* Work with Strategic Sourcing Specialists to :-
* Translate contractual relationship into a tracked & managed process
* Create processes to consistently collect data on supplier performance
* Monitor Supplier performance through effective & relevant KPI's
* Ensure Supplier is tracking to Action Plan.
* Deploy standard Procurement processes and tools
* Ensure Strategic Sourcing processes are routinely conducted, delivering the most favorable terms, conditions and pricing structures.
* Manage the Commercial, Operational & Supply Chain relationship with suppliers in relevant categories
* Develop & monitor supplier KPI's & drive supply chain performance
* Manage compliance, savings and performance measurement
* Develop tools, systems & data, to drive continual improvement of procurement processes
* Regularly interact with Suppliers to identify methods, programs, and procedures to lower total acquisition costs
* Develop Strategic Sourcing experience, skill & knowledge within ERIKS
* Lead discussions with key stakeholders to continually improve sourcing programs
* Benchmark pricing trends and identify key price influencers
* Benchmark costs and create target cost model for relevant category items
* Identify the best spend / category candidates for Strategic Sourcing
* Provide input to company's strategic/operating plans.
To be sucuessful as the Strategic Procurement Analyst you will be able to:
* Demonstrates financial awareness
* Accepts and tackles demanding goals with enthusiasm
* Identifies business opportunities for the organisation
* Identifies development strategies needed to achieve career goals and makes use of developmental or training opportunities
* Demonstrates an understanding of different organisational department and functions
* Analyses numerical data, verbal data and all other sources of information
* Produces workable solutions to a range of problems
* Manages time effectively
* Keeps to schedules
* Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction
* Follows procedures and policies
* Plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances
* Encourages an organisational learning approach (i.e. learns from successes and failures and seeks staff and customer feedback)
* Gathers comprehensive information to support decision making
* Works strategically to realise organisational goals
To be successful as the Strategic Procurement Analyst you must have the following skills:
* Specific technical, specialised or professional know-how needed
Must be familiar with data sources and structures that support Purchasing performance management, spend, supplier delivery performance, and rebate management.
Comprehensive understanding of the full Purchasing scope of activity
Strong analytical capabilities of the impact of purchase, discounts and volume rebates.
Project Management skills
Process design / improvement including development and maintenance of policies and procedures.
* Technical skills required
Knowledge of e-commerce and decision support system capabilities
Project management tools
Knowledge of Industrial Consumables / MRO market and products preferable
* Minimum vocational/academic qualifications required
A minimum of Degree educated or equivalent industrial related experience
* Knowledge and level of proficiency in the use of IT software packages required
Strong data manipulation capabilities, including advanced use of Excel
Our client offers a competitive benefits package in addition to a competitive salary which includes 25 days annual leave, a student loan repayment plan, pension scheme, discounted Health Insurance, subsidised canteen and a car purchase scheme.
In Return you will be offered a great working environment. Your working hours will be Monday-Friday between the hours of 07:00am-18:00pm
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer