|Job Ref:||204625698||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:16|
Design Development Engineer|
Astute Technical Recruitment is looking for a Design Development Engineer to work within the Water Treatment Sector, based in High Wycombe. The Design Engineer will produce efficient designs of laboratory water treatment equipment.
Your duties will include:
* Developing a range of projects including design, construction and testing.
* Working within a small team of Development Engineers.
* Determine the feasibility of engineering design, to include cost and system effectiveness.
* Working closely with the marketing, purchasing and research teams.
* Use of SolidWorks, Creo, and Inventor 3D.
The Design Development Engineer will have experience of working in a product design role as well as applied experience of plastic injection moulding in 3D.
The ideal candidate will also have:
* A background in Engineering, Design or Design for Manufacturing.
* An engineering of design qualification- minimum HNC
* Confident knowledge of designing products from design to completion.
* A Full UK Driving license
The candidate will receive a highly competitive salary including holiday, life assurance and pension scheme. To apply for this role please send an up to date cv or call Sam on (Apply online only)
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK