|Job Ref:||204625620||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£30000 - £60000/annum Overtime, Pension||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:16|
Position: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer|
Salary: Salary Negotiable + Company pension + sick pay + Extensive training and development opportunities also available
Shift pattern - Days & Nights - 4 on, 4 off - 06:00 - 18:00 or 18:00 - 06:00
Overtime paid thereafter at time and half or double time, banked days paid within Salary whether worked or not
E3 Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a Building Products manufacturer, sourcing outstanding candidates for a state of the art manufacturing plant in Leicestershire.
In return they are offering the opportunity to work within a world class manufacturing environment, supported with formal training, development and progression opportunities within the site and group.
Working as part of the Maintenance Team providing 'Hands-on' & Technical support to both Production and other internal functions throughout the Factory. Working a 4 on - 4 off shift pattern, Days and Nights, Carrying out essential planned maintenance and Technical cover through effective and efficient response to plant breakdowns throughout the factory, reducing down time.
Delivering high quality products in the most efficient manner, through a factory with a high level of automation, combined with an engaged and focused team who understand and strive for continuous improvement.
Main Duties & Responsibilities include:
* To carry out essential planned maintenance and complete necessary repairs to keep the factory in good working order.
* Providing plant maintenance, departmental support and mechanical repairs ensuring that all production targets are maintained
* Supplying engineering support of machine set-up & changeovers to ensure that the product conforms to any quality assurance standards
* Provide good communication skills to colleagues & production personnel to develop an understanding of the machinery operation so faults can be diagnosed & rectified efficiently.
* As a member of the Engineering team promote the development and implementation of the Factory PPM system.
* Being a member of the engineering department applying rigorous application of TPM Tools & Techniques to generate Continuous Improvement throughout all areas of the Factory.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
* Recognised Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship, Qualification or equivalent
* Vast experience in Pneumatics, hydraulics, machine tools (turning / milling) and welding skills
* High degree of Health & Safety awareness
* Basic electrical knowledge and aptitude
* Ability to fault find, repair and provide solutions to problems
* Experience of working in a TPM or similar environment.
* Experience and knowledge of a modern manufacturing environment in particular an automated plant
In return our client offers fantastic opportunities for both personal and career progression, in terms of training and development in the following functional areas:
* Professional Development
* Cross Skilling
* Management and personal development
* Health and Safety