|Job Ref:||204625497||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Ilkeston||Address:||Post Code:||DE7||Salary:||£13.50 - £15.00/hour + Pension||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:16|
Position: Maintenance Engineer|
Hours of work: Days, Mornings, Afternoons
Hourly rate: £13.50 - £15.00 (Plus shift bonus)
Are you experienced Maintenance Engineer ready for a change? Are you looking to join an established, growing company? Do you have a proven track record within the precision engineering environment? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
EMBS are working with a well-established company in Ilkeston who are seeking successful maintenance engineers to join their business on a permanent basis.
The successful candidates will be confident in all aspects of maintenance engineering, with experience in fitting and technician duties on a variety of machines. Previous experience within the aerospace or general / precision engineering industries is also a benefit.
The successful candidate MUST be able to:
* Perform both servicing and repair duties on a variety of machines including CNC and Robotic.
* Carry out preventative and emergency maintenance.
* Be able to check and calibrate instruments, fit new parts and complete quality inspections.
* Run fault finding programmes and fix faults.
* Conduct oil and machinery cleanses.
* Knowledge of PLC programming would be beneficial. Also experience within injection moulding would be advantageous.
Hours of work: Days, Mornings, Afternoons, Nights (39 per week)
Hourly rate: £13.50 - £15.00 (Plus shift allowance and overtime)
If you have the necessary experience and skill set to perform this role and would therefore like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to