|Job Ref:||204625396||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Burton-On-Trent||Address:||Post Code:||DE14||Salary:||£0.00 - £24000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:16|
Engineering Stores Buyer - Up to £24,000|
Hours: 8am - 4.30pm
IESA - A market leader in the provision of Integrated Stores and Supply Chain Management Solutions for Blue Chip Companies in the UK and Europe. IESA are seeking a Buying Envoy for one of their client's stores based in Burton-on-Trent.
These are exciting times at IESA -we're in a tremendous period of growth. We're looking for a confident Buyer Envoy who is adept at working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to manage multiple tasks whilst maintaining a professional approach, ensuring effective communication at all times with vendors and suppliers .
A background gained in busy engineering and manufacturing or corporate environments would be beneficial, but is not as essential as the attitude to deliver, develop and succeed.
Engineering Stores Buyer
Client Stores Manager
Key Role Requirements
* Source suppliers of ad-hoc products as required and negotiate cost reductions
* Expedite outstanding orders with vendors so that delivery dates are in line with goods requirements.
* Liaise with customers in receipt of direct orders to confirm that the delivery of goods ordered have been achieved, receipt and confirm deliveries into SAP.
* Record all communications with vendors and stores in SAP.
* Be able to interrogate supporting procurement systems to SAP to identify customer name and contact details.
* Edit current stock lines in the system, description, supplier and inventory level changes.
* Identify poor service levels from vendors and report to Purchasing Manager.
* Identify quantity of aged orders over 2 weeks that should have been resolved at stores level and report to Purchasing Manager.
* Provide progressing support to customers/ key vendors who make either direct telephone enquiries or email enquiries.
Key Skills Required
* Strong sense of customer service
* Good organisational skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and previous use of SAP
* Ability to communicate effectively with vendors and customers via telephone and email
* A track record in supplier sourcing and negotiation