|Job Ref:||204624062||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coleshill||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£32000/annum + overtime||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:57|
Job Title - Mechanical Maintenance Fitter (4 on 4 off, days & nights)|
Location - Coleshill
Salary - £32,000 plus overtime
Our client is specialises in the manufacturing of products for the construction market. With sites across the UK, this multi-billion pound company are looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Fitter to work in their automated production facility in Coleshill.
With production running 24/7, each shift is manned by a mix of Mechanical Maintenance Fitters and Electrical Maintenance Engineers, reporting in the Maintenance Charge Hand. The Mechanical Maintenance Fitters are responsible for all the mechanical installation and maintenance tasks on site, including work not only on the production equipment but also on the materials handling and yellow goods vehicles on site.
The Mechanical Maintenance Fitter will be required to perform full strip down and repair on the following: conveyors, robots, boilers, steam plant, hydraulics, pneumatics, overhead cranes, transfer cranes, storage silos mould and mixing systems, pumps and pipework.
If a part is not in stock or a repair can be made to an existing part, then the Mechanical Maintenance Fitter has access to the Workshop to machine a new part from scratch or repair the existing one. Some light fabrication and welding would also be required.
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills, abilities or qualifications:
* Must have previous experience working as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer or Mechanical Fitter.
* Candidates who have a background in Mining, Steel, Rail or other similar heavy industries are of particular interest. Also, candidates with experience welding (not to coded standards) and with experience fault finding on Pneumatics and Hydraulics are of particular interest.
Our client is also keen to speak to candidates who have recently finished a Mechanical Apprenticeship who are looking for a long term career. Full equipment training would be provided.
* Basic salary - £32000 + overtime
* Holidays - 25 days + 8 statutory days.
* Shifts - 4 on 4 off (12 hour shifts Days & Nights)