|Job Ref:||204623999||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Carshalton||Address:||Post Code:||SM5||Salary:||£50000/annum Plus Car & Fuel Card||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:18|
Our client is an ambitious construction company with a reputation for providing high quality designs and a professional service are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to join their team.|
The role will initially be based on site in Carshalton. This site is due to be completed in late spring 2017. Once completed you will need to show a degree of flexibility on where you will based for the next projects (within reasonable distance of your home location).
The ideal candidate will need to have relevant knowledge of traditional builds, possess a very hands on management style. In return the client offers a competitive salary, car and fuel card.
If this sounds of interest please apply asap.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
Responsible for planning the development of a site, managing all aspects of the construction process, including the quality, providing excellent customer service and ensuring Health and Safety is adhered to at all times.
WHAT WILL I BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
* Managing the day to day operation from foundation to completion, and the critical paths for labour, materials and plant including material lead times
* Providing clear direction to the on-site construction team regarding responsibilities and targets
* Ensuring the development is completed in accordance with specification and the build programme
* Providing accurate and regular reports on progress and dates
* Controlling additional costs for non-productive costs and prelim expenditure
* Driving through quality at every stage of the construction process
* Ensures the development pass internal and external inspection processes
* Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety are followed and adhered to
* Taking responsibility for self development and the development of others
* Monitoring and controlling the quality of production, and approve stage completions to payments to sub-contractors
* Ensuring any remedial work is completed prior to occupation
* Ensure customer service remains of the highest priority at all times with everyone on site