|Job Ref:||204623744||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£25000 - £45000/annum + van + travel pay||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:18|
The Lead Technician will be responsible for the installation of a range of integrated IP CCTV and Access Control Systems for Blue-chip clients throughout London.|
An excellent opportunity to join a genuinely top-tier security integrator who offer highly technical, high-end solutions to a range of Blue-chip clients throughout London and EMEA.
As Lead Technician you will also support the other Technicians and will have the option to progress into more of a management role or move into the Projects and Technical teams.
* Installation of integrated IP CCTV and Access Control system.
* Liaising with clients as necessary and with some responsibility for commissioning and handover.
* Offering support to the project and technical team where necessary.
* Supporting junior engineers/technicians.
* Liaising with subcontractors as necessary.
* Travel throughout London and the Home Counties and some EMEA travel.
* 3+ years' experience of IP CCTV and Access Control installation.
* Experience in a range of systems. Experience in higher-level systems would be highly desirable (e.g. Lenel, C-Cure, S2, Janus/Sateon, Cardax/Gallagher, CEM, Genetec, DVTel, Milestone, etc.).
* Some experience in lock installation would be beneficial - ideally mag locks and strike locks.
* Professional and keen to progress
* c£33,000 (doe) + van + travel pay (OTE £45,000+)
* London / Home Counties