|Job Ref:||204623706||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:18|
Job Title: Commercial Catering/COMCAT Engineer |
Location: UK - Reading (M4 Corridor)
Basic Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 DOE - per annum + overtime, vehicle, pension etc
Concept Resourcing have over 15 years' experience working with Commercial Catering Engineers across the UK matching them to their ideal job and company. Visit our website for more vacancies within the Commercial Catering Industry:
You will be working on commercial properties such as; schools, restuarants, offices, hospitals etc. Upon joining the company you will receive full training on commercial catering equipment including manufacturer training courses.
Key Areas of Responsibility
* Servicing / Installation of catering equipment
* Attending planned preventative maintenance calls.
* Responding to equipment breakdowns and emergency repairs.
* Testing of all serviced equipment.
* Working to client and Gratte Brothers health & safety procedures.
* Completing all related documentation / paperwork.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
* Gas Qualification: CCCN1, Comcat 1, 2. 3 & 5, LPG changeover - ESSENTIAL
* Recognised electrical technical qualification.
* LPG and any formal electrical qualifications such as 17th Edition would be desirable.
* Any manufacturer/professional training would also act as an advantage to your application.
* Full driving licence.
* Confident on all electrical/gas catering appliances.
To apply please contact Hayley Mintern on:
(Apply online only)