|Job Ref:||204627146||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Blackburn||Address:||Post Code:||AB21||Salary:||£28500/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:19|
An exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join in to a prominent manufacturing/processing company in Lancashire. With a bespoke training scheme, a set succession plan, and as much overtime available as desired, it is fantastic company for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
• Multi skilled maintenance engineer, bias; electrical or mechanical.
• Electrical qualification or conversion
• PLC Fault Find
• Working a 4 on 4 off Days and Nights
• Competent in both PPM and RM
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
• Well established and long standing manufacture
• Multiple sites across the UK, with further plans for expansion.
• Bespoke training
• Investment in new machinery
Commutable from: Preston, Blackburn, Wigan, Bolton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details