|Job Ref:||204627085||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crewe||Address:||Post Code:||CW2||Salary:||£30000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:19|
A Site Manager is required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join an established team in Crewe, Cheshire.|
Job title: Site Manager
Based (region/office) : Crewe
Brief details of position:
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced site manager at the Gallaher site in Crewe. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of the Facilities and Hard Services at the site. This is a partial hands on role and would require someone electrically qualified with a sound knowledge of all building services and an ability to manage a small site based team of engineers and administrators.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Electrician, with strong electrical and mechanical experience.
Essential Qualifications / Skills:
• Supervisory / Management experience
• IOSH or equivalent
• 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
• C&G / NVQ BSE / Electrical Installation / maintenance or equivalent
• Good understanding of M&E services
• Good working knowledge of heating and Air Conditioning systems.
• Ability to oversee and supervise sub-contractors attending the site.
• Experience of working on HV systems
• Experience of Permit to Work Systems
• PASMA / IPAF
• Operation of Fork Lift Trucks
• L8 awareness
• Sprinkler Systems awareness
Essential Personal Aptitudes and Skills:
• Liaise with clients' representative on site.
• Using site CAFM system to raise jobs and order materials.
• Flexible and proactive approach to completing tasks.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good team leader.
• Cover out of hours emergency calls to site on a rota basis (paid extra to salary).
If you are an experienced Site Manager with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding Electrical role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply