|Job Ref:||204627080||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Salary:||£36000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:19|
We have a fantastic opportunity in East London for an extremely flexible Multi-Skilled Engineer to join one of the UK's top food/FMCG organisations. Reporting directly to the shift Engineering Manager and working closely within the Engineering team.|
You will have the responsibility for daily operations, implementing reactive, preventative and process development maintenance tasks. You are also responsible for equipment performance, quality, output and continuous improvement through OEE. You must be willing to work within a team and also capable to work independently on the duties expected. Are you a problem solver willing to get hands on and develop your skills in the engineering game?
About the Job
* To carry out planned maintenance, fault finding and repairs within the factory and the site in general
* Moving and re-installation of machinery
* Machine changeovers and set-ups
* Ensure that machinery is ready for use at start up
* Carry out check sheets as required
* Liaise with contractors as required
* Effective communication with production across all departments
* Training and mentoring of Single skill staff
Are you the right person?
We are looking for someone with the following:
* Strong communication skills
* Planning and organisation skills
* Decision making and objectivity
* Prioritisation skills
* Team orientation
* Quality orientation
If you a history of working within the food or FMCG industries, we are looking for someone who possesses good interpersonal and team skills, complemented with a high level of multi-disciplined technical aptitude. You must be capable of effectively identifying and proactively resolving complex technical issues by direct intervention and correction. Also do you have the ability to think analytically and innovate to achieve goals.
If you are willing to learn new skills and develop your knowledge within the industry then please apply or get in touch with Wayne Hobbs on (Apply online only) or alternatively you can email me on