|Job Ref:||204626986||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||West Sussex||Address:||Post Code:||BN18||Salary:||£0 - £25/hour||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:19|
Based in West Sussex, my client are a one of the most respected manufacturers in the UK specialise in products for the food and personal care industries
The maintenance engineer is required to provide breakdown maintenance expertise. This requires speed of thought and actions to minimise machinery downtime.
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
* Daily maintenance activities
* Reactive maintenance primarily
* Electro-mechanical maintenance and fault finding
* Problem analysis and timely solution providing
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer role ideally requires candidate with experience / skills / background in:
* Mechanical and electrical maintenance experience in a high speed or high volume manufacturing facility recently.
* Good communication skills
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer ideally will have a time served apprenticeship (or equivalent) and (ideally but not essential) hold a ONC in a related discipline (or equivalent)
Salary, Shift, Benefits:
In return, for working either a Double Day shift pattern, Monday - Friday
I am submitting a shortlist of candidates for interview shortly so if you wish to be put forward please use the apply now button