|Job Ref:||204626818||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Greater London||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:18|
LOCATION: UK NATIONWIDE - PREFERENCE FOR MIDLANDS AND GREATER LONDON REGIONS|
You will be joining our UK Fire sales division in order to lead, develop and manage the Fire SI Sales Team: account managers and BDMs responsible for selling our Fire solutions into Systems Integrators mainly (Consultants and Contractors), and also Wholesalers and end-users. Corporate Fire sales management experience would be a distinct advantage, however we will also consider sales managers from the commercial construction sector. You may expect to travel nationwide up to 75% of your time and could start as soon as possible.
- Develop, inspire, motivate and manage the team in line with our policies
- Meets/Exceeds annual targets as set in Profit Plan and APEX.
- Manage the sales process to ensure projects are tracked and reported using the appropriate tools.
- Initiate and drive process improvement actions based on regular evaluation of performance
- Ensures that the highest level of safety standards are implemented and aligned with our policies
- Deal with customer disputes, complaints and quotes professionally.
- Develop relationships and drive business opportunities with targeted Fire SI's, national construction developers, M&E consultants, M&E contractors, FM Organizations, End users and the Public sector.
- Support sales teams within the wider CSO with detailed specification activities and market insight
- Build relationships with BUs and product line management to assist in the development of marketing and product line strategies, understand and support strategies unique to key segments.
- Support product launches with the product management team to drive specification
- Implement appropriate training for Eaton personnel and customers
- Manage the Fire business project deck to increase conversion rate to assist with forecasting.
- Collaborate with other CSO members and segment team to share and maximize opportunities
- Recruitment and performance management of team members as may be required.
- Successful Fire sales management experience - Ideal but not mandatory
- Successful sales management experience in the commercial construction sector - A must
- Successful line management experience within a technical sales environment - A must
WHAT EATON CAN OFFER:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities - Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Important notice: All candidates applying to this vacancy will be subject to background screening