|Job Ref:||204623329||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£8.65/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:57|
We are recruiting for an experienced caretaker / building porter to work on a prestigious facility basis in the Leicester area. You will be part of an Area Maintenance Team providing a quality caretaking service for the Company and the site. To carry out general basic maintenance and upkeep to the facilities along with reception duties, porter tasks, stock and supply monitor and control, basic security (locking up) and cleaning duties. |
Candidates must have a current DBS
On Offer - The role is a temp to perm position based on a static site, paying £8.65ph + holiday pay
Hours:Based on shifts - you will be working on a 3 week rolling shift basis hours are 6am - 2pm, 8am - 4pm and 2pm - 10pm working 5 over over 7 days
Your main duties will encompass carrying out various caretaker duties and porter tasks
• General manual and maintenance tasks including lamping and lighting checks, lifting and room arrangements, stock management, basic handyperson duties such as unblocking toilets, and cleaning work etc.
• To assist the maintenance engineers and report major maintenance issues
• Liaise with the client and FM/SDM's
• Periodic stock take and audit of maintenance consumables and materials
• General reception and meet and greet
• Postroom duties
• Basic security i.e. unlock and locking premises
The candidate should have previous experience of caretaking and/or portering, ideally with handyperson knowledge
• Presentable and articulate, able to work closely with staff at all levels
• Experience of commercial buildings and FM operations
• A willingness to assist in non-skilled tasks and general labouring duties
• A willingness to perform cleaning duties
• Responsibility as a key-holder
• Valid driving license
The client is an established and successful FM company with a national presence.
An excellent opportunity for a Building maintenance or Trades operative to secure work on a prestigious facility with future prospects.
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website (url removed)
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer