|Job Ref:||204622962||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Dorking||Address:||Post Code:||RH4||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum + 25 days holiday + Bank holidays||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:18|
Add Resource and Labour - Dorking, Surrey
£28,000 - £32,000 Base (depending on experience)
Monday to Friday
25 days holiday + Bank holidays + Pension + Life Assurance
This well renowned Manufacturing Company is looking to recruit a CNC Programmer to assist the successful team in coping with an ever increasing demand of their services.
In return you can expect an excellent package and to receive ongoing support as well as training and development to ensure you maintain the company's high standards.
1) Setting and operation of CNC equipment
2) Production of precision components
3) Comply with all relevant health & safety practices
4) Any other duties as required within the responsibility and knowledge of the post
To apply for this position, you must have....
1) Strong experience gained as a CNC Programmer ESSENTIAL
Candidates suitable for this position can live anywhere in the following locations....