|Job Ref:||204624709||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stockport||Address:||Post Code:||SK1||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:18|
CALIBRATION ENGINEER - STOCKPORT - £20,000.00 - £25,000.00|
JAM Recruitment are searching for a Calibration Engineer to join a well established and success driven team. The focus of the role is to service the business in one or more of the below related fields. The ideal candidate will have experience of Electrical, Pressure and/or Mass calibration, specifically from an Engineering background.
- Calibration of measuring equipment, ability to calibrate one or more scopes of accreditation.
- Familiar with calibration procedures, National and International Standards, understanding of UKAS 17025 processes will be an advantage
* Calibration Engineering Experience
* The use of typical Measuring Equipment
* High volume/low revenue business model.
* Electrical, Pressure and/or Mass experience:
- Electrical - Multimeters, Insulation Testers, Oscilloscope's Pat testers, power supplies.
- Pressure - Pressure Gauges, Pressure Transducers, Dead Weight Testers, Regulators.
- Mass - Comprehensive range of E to M Weight sets
* Outgoing and friendly
* Team Player
* Willingness to learn
* Diverse working mentality (working with and in cross functional teams)
Anyone with an engineering acumen can be trained in the company methods.
If you feel this job is a good fit for you, don't hesitate further and get in touch.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position