|Job Ref:||204624583||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Altrincham||Address:||Post Code:||WA14||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum Health Package + 28 Days + Car||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:18|
Job title: Quantity Surveyor|
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to work on a utilities framework agreement based in South Manchester.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established company on a major framework agreement and in turn will offer great career progression.
Role responsibilities of the Quantity Surveyor are:
- Manage and work on the framework agreement
- Provide commercial and contractual administration of the contract
- Assist and support the preparation of monthly internal cost value reports
- Identify additional works, maintain records and evaluate value
- Provide forecasts, cash flows as required
- Taking off from drawings and specification
Experience required of the Quantity Surveyor ideally:
- At least 5 years' experience with Building / Civil Engineering construction techniques including; Civils, deep drainage, RC Structures and groundworks.
- Cost estimating ad Client liaising,
- Software experience, ideally Causeway Candy or equivalent.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to further their career with an established company.
If this position is of interest to you then please click 'apply' below