|Job Ref:||204624582||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gaydon||Address:||Post Code:||CV35||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:18|
Powertrain Project Engineer - 31020 - Up to £22.12 Ltd Co - Automotive |
A Powertrain Project Engineer is required with experience working of managing powertrain projects based in Warwick.
Our client, a global automotive OEM based in Gaydon requires a Powertrain Project Engineer to be responsible for the planning and delivery of Powertrain parts, including engine dress, in support of the projects pre-production build phases.
The Powertrain Project Engineer should have the following skills:
- Good communication skills, both within immediate team and with other departments. Capability to drive and motivate the team to achieve results
- Determined to achieve deadlines and be pro-active in anticipating and preventing any build stopping issues Drive to continually implement process improvements
- Drive to ensure that the quality of the product is not compromised by the ability to achieve the timing plan. Good understanding of Prototype Vehicle Operations processes
In return for your experience as a Powertrain Project Engineer this Gaydon based automotive client can offer:
- A long term contract with a realistic chance for extension
- Contract rate of up to £22.12 per hour
Demand for this role will be undoubtedly be high so please apply today. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Kim Scrivener at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on (Apply online only) -
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role
To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business