|Job Ref:||204624412||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Post Code:||PL3||Salary:||£33000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:57|
Electrical Shift Fitter - Plymouth|
Vacancy for an experienced Electrical Fitter to join a successful mineral processing plant in the South West, working on a shift basis.
Reporting into the Electrical Maintenance Supervisor the Electrical Fitter will be responsible for routine, preventative, and corrective maintenance of the processing plant and equipment. Key duties will include:
* Be an active member of the engineering team, working to established maintenance regimes for all electrical processing equipment.
* Report time and actions taken when performing maintenance tasks.
* Make effective use of the maintenance software to log and record actions.
* Contribute to continuous improvement.
* Exhibit and promote exceptionally high health and safety, encouraging others to work at these levels at all times.
* Ensure electrical area of workshop is kept up to 5S standards.
To be considered, the Electrical Fitter must possess the below experience and qualifications:
* NVQ or equivalent in mechanical discipline.
* Relevant experience within a similar role.
* Process focused, along with strong analytical problem solving experience