|Job Ref:||204624363||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Bar Hill||Address:||Post Code:||CB23||Salary:||£9.00/hour||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:18|
Due to continued growth, our client based in Bar Hill who manufactures special purpose equipment have an opportunity for a multi tasked individual to assist in their manufacturing department. A fantastic company with a superb company culture and clean room environment.
* To assist in the smooth running of the manufacturing process
* Reading Production Schedule, collating Worksheets and collecting and despatching components from Stores and delivering to the relevant process
* Collection and re-delivery in multi process manufacturing completion completing appropriate Worksheets for traceability
* Working within the Despatch department, boxing and bagging goods, checking off against Bill of Materials to ensure all items are despatched correctly.
Requirements for the role:
* Clear, legible and precise handwriting
* Able to follow clear and precise procedures
* Able to work without supervision after training
* Be able to communicate clearly
* Be able to carry boxes and be ok to work on your feet all day
Please contact Liam Nutley in the first instance by sending a CV to or call through on (Apply online only) for further information