About WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff|
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, one of the world's leading engineering and professional services consulting firms, provides services designed to transform the built environment and restore the natural one. The firm's expertise ranges from environmental remediation and urban planning, to engineering iconic buildings and designing sustainable transport networks, to developing the energy sources of the future and enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. Approximately 34,000 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, as well as various environmental experts, work for this dynamic organization in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. NA
We are seeking an experienced Primavera Scheduler with Project Control skills to drive development and maintenance of specific project baselines, and reporting systems to fulfill project requirements. This person will be required to prepare, maintain & review cost/resource loaded P6 NA position will also support large construction projects, including budget and schedule development, forecasting and control, earned value analyses, document control, change order analyses, QA/QC
• Implements and maintains the Planning/Scheduling portion of projects
• Develops and maintains critical path logic networks and bar charts utilizing this information
• Analyzes, evaluates, and forecasts current status against an established baseline schedule
• Assesses the impact(s) of design or construction changes and schedule slippages
• Reports schedule status to all levels of the project team and company management and to the client
• May provide guidance, direction, and specialized assistance to others in the resolution of project control issues
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate
• Must be an effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an ability to work with all levels of the program management team.
• Analyze contractors schedules during both the development phase (baselines) and during active construction to determine overall progress, including analyses of critical paths, and review resource loading.
• Prepare scheduling reports for the program management team as needed.
• Perform Time Impact Analysis
• Other duties as assigned
Education / Experience Required:
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience on projects involving roads, bridges, rail, airports, and/or buildings
• Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field
• Demonstrated experience in project controls with focus on scheduling
• Sound knowledge and demonstrated experience in use Primavera P6
• Working knowledge in the use of other Project Controls software (Primavera Contract Management, SharePoint, MS Project, etc.)
The immediate ability to work in the United States is required.
• Certification from PMI or AACEI
• Experience in cost estimating
EOE / Veteran/ Disability/ Gender (M-F) /Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation