About the Job|
We have an opening for an Electrical Technical Specialist in our Houston, TX office. Our engineers work on high quality, high-profile, national and international projects. We are currently looking for engineers who will be responsible for the systems design of commercial, institutional, healthcare, and laboratory projects.
• Service utility coordination
• Low voltage infrastructure
• Emergency power systems
• Coordination with city and state permitting agencies
• Construction administration
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, one of the world's leading engineering and professional services consulting firms, provides services designed to transform the built environment and restore the natural one. The firm's expertise ranges from environmental remediation and urban planning, to engineering iconic buildings and designing sustainable transport networks, to developing the energy sources of the future and enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. Approximately 34,500 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, as well as various environmental experts, work for this dynamic organization in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. NA
• 10+ years experience designing electrical systems for the built environment. Project experience submitted for consideration should include buildings on which you have actively participated in the project from the design phase through the final construction close-out.
• Strong working knowledge of building and energy codes.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on the ability to organize and present design information to clients.
• Special consideration will be given to those candidates who have successfully demonstrated innovative design experience specifically related to renewable energies and sustainable, high performing buildings.
• Professional expereince with Revit.
EOE / Veteran/ Disability/ Gender (M-F)/Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation