|Job Ref:||EMP374802||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Scotstoun||Address:||Salary:||£22/hour||Post Date:||05/10/2016 21:30|
Commissioning Engineer - Electrical – Scotstoun, Glasgow– 3 Months - £22.75 p/hr. LTD|
Experience in carrying out technical analyses and investigations
Purpose of Role:
• Plan, control and deliver small to medium commissioning activities, and make an input as required to cross-functional investigations, ensuring requirements are delivered to plan.
• The performance and conduct of electrical and or mechanical Commissioning during Ship Assembly, System Commissioning and System Integration.
• Ensure the safe and efficient electrical and/or mechanical testing and commissioning of all systems and equipment within the scope of the appropriate Test Groups for PWLS Commissioning.
• Ensures that the relevant operating Rules generated by the operational safety cases are fully understood and implemented during all Test and Commissioning activities.
• Ensure the all systems are commissioned to schedule with the minimum disruption and re-work.
• Monitor and assist any Production Test activities and Equipment Suppliers Commissioning to eliminate or minimise any conflict that occurs re personnel/equipment safety, safety and programme.
• Ensure that all Electrical and or Mechanical Commissioning is conducted iaw the approved Test documentation to maintain the requirements of the test and commissioning programme.
• Ensure that the Electrical and/or Mechanical Commissioning is conducted iaw the Quality requirements of the ACA Testing and Trials Code of Practice
• Assist (as required) in the maintenance and upkeep of equipment installed on the ship.
• The Commissioning Engineer is accountable to the Principal Commissioning Engineer for the execution of their tasks.
• Evaluate technical issues in order to develop proposals for investigations and/or solutions, including process improvements.
• Participate fully in developing, maintaining and modifying commissioning processes and procedures in assigned areas in response to technical developments and operational need.
• Carry out technical analyses and investigations, including evaluation and selection of technical options, and prepare reports with suggested recommendations to support the resolution of problems and the improvement of