|Job Ref:||EMP374693||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Warton||Address:||Post Code:||LA5||Salary:||£33/hour||Post Date:||13/10/2016 21:37|
SHE Associate– Warton, Lancashire– 9 Months - £33.00 p/hr. LTD|
NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health
Purpose of Role:
• We are looking for a highly motivated and influential SHE Associate to join our SHE team based in Lancashire (Warton).
• Reporting to the Warton site SHE Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing the business with a first point of contact on all matters relating to SHE.
• As a BAE Systems SHE Associate, you will be responsible for providing competent and professional safety, health and environmental advice and support to one of our business operations, which typically comprise 300+ employees with diverse safety, health and environmental risks to manage.
• This will involve the implementation and maintenance of the SHE Management System (Certified to OHSAS18001 and ISO14001) within your business operation, leading on risk assessment, accident/incident analysis and assurance activity, along with a wide variety of related tasks that fall within this diverse role.
• You will also be an ambassador for cultural change within the business, able to influence and promote a positive SHE culture at all levels.
• Whilst the role is challenging and wide-ranging, you will be part of a wider team of SHE professionals, and you can expect to be provided with a high level of support and development to ensure you are equipped to meet the challenges that the role provides.
• You will hold the NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health (or equivalent).
• Qualifications and/or working experience in the area of Occupational Hygiene or Environmental Management would also be a distinct advantage.
• Certified to OHSAS18001 and ISO14001.