|Job Ref:||EMP374810||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Salary:||£16,000 - £18,000/year||Post Date:||26/10/2016 21:32|
One of Europe's leading processed fruit suppliers has a new opportunity for a Technical Compliance Officer to join their expanding team. The position is based in their offices in Exeter and will report into the Technical Manager.|
• Assist the Technical Manager in day to day management of the company’s Quality Management Systems and technical support activities manufacturing site and SME sales team
• Deputise for the Technical Manager
• Provide support for the Operations Technologist in on-going development of quality systems
• Provide Technical support to the logistics and sales support functions
• Technical sales support to include advising customers through to completion of specifications, assessment questionnaires and provision of general technical information.
• Assist with complaint handling for the business
• Assist with the New Product Development process
• Internal auditing
• Day-to-day technical support for Operations technologist including production activities.
• Assist with Supplier assessment, performance monitoring and review.
• Support customer audits including follow up and corrective action.
• Assist in liaising with regulatory bodies and third party services (including laboratories, industry bodies) as required.
• Work with Technical Manager, Operations Technologist and the wider technical and operations teams to provide support and development of company-wide systems.
Key Skills Required:
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent with scientific focus essential and food related discipline desirable.
• IT literate.
• New graduate anticipated with ideally some industry experience.
• Methodical, logical with good attention to detail and problem solving skills.
• Able to work on own initiative but team player and comfortable in working professionally with numerous customer teams and at all levels across a wide range of industry sectors.
• Essential to have a confident, enquiring and enthusiastic nature and be flexible to embrace a very dynamic and varied role.