|Job Ref:||EMP374508||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Post Code:||PL3||Salary:||£20,000 - £27,700/year||Post Date:||05/10/2016 21:30|
Our client are a major aerospace components manufacturer currently seeking a graduate electronics engineer (or someone with equivalent experience) to join them in their Plymouth offices.|
A degree or equivalent relevant experience in Electronic Engineering
The company works on the design and manufacture of products for control, navigation and guidance for surface and air applications in the global aerospace and defence markets.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Low noise digitisation schemes, including analogue signal conditioning, multiplexing and ADC techniques.
- FPGA design (VHDL), allowing a high level of digital electronic integration
- DSP design using low cost processors
- Complex small signal analogue closed loop design and development
- Prepare integration strategies and prove that the design meets the requirements
- Schematic capture, PCB layout and routing, and simulation of the electronics design
The role may include travel to UK and foreign customer sites to support technical meetings, trials and programme reviews.
- Qualified to degree level in Electronics Engineering, Control Engineering or closely related discipline. Alternatively relevant industry experience will be considered.
- Competent in technical report writing and presentations.
- A team player and effective Communicator