|Job Ref:||1618259||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||North Carolina||City:||Monroe||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 22:08|
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. |
Scott Safety is a well-established, leading brand in the Life Safety Industry with revenue of approximately $450 million dollars and 1100 employees with five manufacturing sites. Scott Safety specializes in respiratory protection devices including self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA), gas and flame detection products and personal protective equipment (PPE). Main end use markets include Fire Services, Military and Civil Defense, Petro-Chemical Oil and Gas, Marine and general industrial markets.
• Employee responsible for providing support to an assigned group of customers in conjunction with sales, service and billing.
• Activities include resolution of customer issues, sales report generation for Sales and other functional areas as necessary.
• Coordination of day to day activities to ensure customer's needs is met in conjunction with CSR’s scheduled vacations and days off.
• Integrates basic principles, theories, concepts of professional field with procedures and activities within own CSR area.
• Applies research, information gathering and analytical skills to build factual reporting information as required.
• Assisting with tracking, monitors and maintains data and information for contract administration in discount structure and pricing as required.
• Demonstrate technical/administrative expertise for all functional area skills and knowledge including underlying professional/technical principles or standards.
• Applies best practices on ensuring all data collection is factual.
• Frequently resolves problems through research of multiple alternatives.
Communicate with bother internal and external customer regarding new orders; ensuring all quotes are correct, detailed notes are maintained for any special diligent follow- up internal/external customs, managing deadlines and tracking shipments and issue resolution
• Detail oriented
• Computer skills – Excel & Word
• Handle consistent workflow
• Develop and foster relationships
• Ability to accurately enter and manipulate data using from BAAN and SF
• Initiative to follow-up on pending issues and organize and assigned work.
• Effective oral, written and telephone skills.
• Work within scope of job requirements
• College Degree or Experience in lieu of degree