|Job Ref:||018193||Employer:||Hitachi||Country:||China||City:||Shanghai||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 00:06|
1. The role is responsible for the selling of all storage and related products and solutions into an assigned set of Strategic Partners, Potential Strategic Partners, and ISV in the assigned industries.|
a. The assigned Partners will be pre-determined by Senior Director (Industry & Partner Ecosystem, PRC/Taiwan).
b. Industries will be pe-determined by Senior Director (Industry & Partner Ecosystem, PRC/Taiwan).
2. Main external contact is with targeted partners - not with the end user. However, in order to facilitate the branding selection into a specific industrial HQ (e.g. Power), the IPM may need to work with the account team to support the partner in some end-user activities.
3. Recruit and develop new partners in the assigned industries.
4. Develop a Business Plan together with partners that will ensure storage channel sales growth in the assigned partners.
a. The business plan will be reviewed with the Partners executive management regularly.
b. The role will be expected to establish and maintain business partnerships with the President, VP of Sales, Sales Management, Technical and Operations Management, and the Inside / Outside sales teams of their assigned Partners.
c. The role will monitor and manage the selected Partners to ensure that they adhere to the policies and procedures establish by HDS channel program.
(i) Training and certification
(ii) Use of channel and marketing development funds
d. The role will assist the Account Rep in defining a reseller coverage model that will provide the best coverage for their assigned territories.
5. Critically review the business strategy of the partner and clearly comprehend their direction, and how to build/sustain HDS's component of that partners business.
6. Assist the Account Reps in the assigned region/industry with implementing the appropriate actions required to encourage the selected Partner's to sell HDS products. These actions include, but are not limited to:
a. Creating a ROI scenario for partners using HDS's products, services and programs.
b. Maximizing the use of marketing development funds.
c. Create, implement and manage demand generation programs such as mailers, seminars and/or telemarketing campaigns.
d. Managing the special incentive programs.
e. Deliver the HDS value proposition to the selected partners.
1. Experience in Server and/or Storage sales not less than 10 years.
2. Experience in Channel Development and/or Channel Management not less than 7 years.
3. Experience in Industries like Power & Energy, Broadcasting, FSI, is an advantage.
4. Strong planning and execution capabilities.
5. Good communication skills and strong leadership.
6. Fluent English and Mandarin.
7. University graduate.