|Job Ref:||018598||Employer:||Hitachi||Country:||United States||County/State:||California||City:||Santa Clara||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 00:07|
We are looking for a talented leader and team player to fill a highly visible role with the Insight Group working closely with the Global Partner organization - Manager Insight Solutions Partner GTM, responsible for driving the overall Go-to-Market Strategy and recruitment of partners for Insight Solutions.|
As a candidate for this role you will have a proven track record of leading GTM transformation in High Tech companies including Solution selling. This is a critical leadership role as Hitachi will be dependent on transforming our GTM Strategy to support our growth with partners in this area.
We're looking for a highly organized and efficient professional who can wear multiple hats while prioritizing the most important tasks on his or her list. This includes to work with our global product management, marketing and sales and partner functions whilst supporting our indirect field sales team's in recruiting partners and achieving sales success.
The expectation is that this role is leading the strategic planning and tactical implementation as it relates to the Hitachi Insight Group Partner GTM to drive partner recruitment and partner sales results. This individual will have a sales goal and be responsible for delivering on the sales targets.
This role is global so will require travel on an as needed basis which could be up to 50% and will be measured on the indirect sales results of Insight Solutions in the partner area.
Other responsibilities in this role will include but are not limited to the following
• Responsible for the end.-to-end development and implementation of a partner strategy and specific sales program plans to increase partner sales results for the Hitachi Insight Group, selling Insight Group Solutions.
• Identify, recruit, and leverage existing HDS global and/or Geo-based Channel organization resources, along with Hitachi Insight Group SMEs, for the onboarding and training of qualified social innovation partners (resellers, RSI, GSI and distribution) to cultivate a diverse channel ecosystem, in support of public safety, smart city, IoT and analytics solutions today.
• Work closely with GTM teams supplying channel strategy in addition to ongoing new solution launch activities/programs and follow-on marketing & sales campaigns. This position will work very closely with the HDS Global Channel Organization, individual Insight Group channel teams (Public Safety) as well as help to build new markets for up-and-coming solutions like IoT
• Support the development of partner program collateral content and work closely with the global partner team in order to make sure partners are aware of requirements, sales campaigns and training opportunities.
• Must understand how to structure partner marketing programs to motive and quickly scale the business
• Provide frequent progress updates to stakeholders and report out on partner activities, forecast and sales revenue generation
• Evangelize partner GTM strategy across multiple internal organizations including sales, marketing, services and product marketing/management organizations
• Establishes high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning approaches used by the sales organization. Ensures planning efforts are appropriately integrated with other processes employed within the business.
• Constant, clear communication of objectives, status and results to all stakeholders.
• Drive the Partner GTM process, working in close co-operation with Marketing, Product Management, Services, Finance and Sales leadership
• Develop external benchmarking to develop a best-in-class strategic partner account sales structure to support our largest and highest potential partners
• Evaluate and analyze effectiveness of sales models and programs. Determine what programs should start, stop or continue.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.
Successful candidates for this position will have:
• A PASSION to deliver results by being an impact player who does not settle for mediocrity. Have the ability to motivate those around you from multiple groups
• Proven track record of building a partner base business from the ground up and provide the results
• Demonstrated experience in partner sales, partner programs and business development.
• Experience working with distributors, resellers and system integrators who sell to or provide services to large enterprise customers.
• Mastery on Global System Integrators, single and two tier channel ecosystem with subject matter knowledge on theories, and/or techniques of their operations.
• Ability to influence a broad group of internal and external teams to drive results
• 10 years of extensive and progressive experience in Global Partner Sales and GTM Strategy
• Significant Solution Selling GTM experience strongly preferred
• Great business acumen and exceptional strategic thinking skills
• History of developing and leading Go-to-market Partner strategies across multiple functions that transform the status quo
• Be creative with strong problem solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast paced environment
• Track record of exceeding metrics
• Cross functional Management experience with small and large teams in a Matrix environment
• Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills
• Sound business acumen skills; thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with a sales sense of urgency when required
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent required