Who Are We? Hitachi Data Systems is ranked as FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For". We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd and one of the top IT vendors in the information technology sector. Our customers include more than 80% of the Fortune Global 100 companies. We have a presence in more than 100 countries, employing more than 12,000 globally, with forecasts to grow to a size in excess of USD6 billion. |
HDS is poised to be a disruptor in the billion-dollar "3rd Platform of Computing"; the integration of social, mobile, cloud and mobile.
The HDS Vision is clear and compelling, Data drives our world, and information is the new currency. Send it. Receive it. Use it. Information has become our most valuable asset. The challenge for global businesses lies in making it both available and secure. We don't just sell storage we provide customers with solutions to make their businesses better. Our solutions have the power to enhance and change lives.
How is HDS different? HDS offers best in class information technologies that reduce IT costs and increase agility. HDS is the leader in storage virtualization and in the only company to offer a common virtualized platform for all data and information. As a result our customers can reduce operational costs, increase storage asset utilization and efficiency, increase the speed and agility of IT to support and grow the business and leverage existing investments longer for improved return on investment.
HDS solutions help organizations transform raw data into valuable information by delivering on a vision that IT must be Virtualized, Automated, Cloud-ready, Sustainable.
- Virtualization : HDS delivers the best storage and information infrastructure to create and support virtualized IT environments.
- Automation : HDS enables your business to deliver new applications and business systems to deliver new applications and business systems into production faster and with less cost through automating time-consuming operations.
- Cloud-readiness : HDS solutions are built to enable you to adopt or evolve to cloud computing models or IT-as-a-service at your own pace with minimal risk.
- Sustainability : HDS is a recognized innovator in building sustainable facilities and products.
Why consider a career at HDS
Seeking to make an impact with your talent? Are you passionate in helping clients improve their businesses? Are you looking to be recognized for your achievements?
Job Title: Marketing Manager, Central East
Reporting to: Director, Regional Marketing EMEA Central
Based in: Austria
- The EMEA Central region is a key revenue contributor to the European business and this role is a key role to support the business in Central East with lead generation that drives qualified sales pipeline.
- As part of the EMEA Field Marketing team this Marketing Manager position is responsible for the successful implementation and management of local & corporate marketing plans for Central East (Austria, CEE, Greece, Israel, Cyprus, Malta) in tight cooperation with the local management team and sales teams.
- With the nature of Field Marketing being a Global Function this role also involves an active participation in the EMEA Marketing Team.
- This role is an exciting opportunity for anyone who is ambitious and energetic and who is looking for a new career challenge working in a rewarding and professional sales and marketing environment.
- Overall responsibility for marketing planning and lead generation activity execution in Central East by leveraging the complete marketing portfolio
- Work closely alongside the Central East sales and channel sales management on business direction. Own the marketing plan that clearly defines how marketing can support the local business plan to achieve AOP.
- Work closely with the Marketing Specialist CEE and assume team lead responsibilities.
- Foster strong relationships with key HDS business stakeholders including management team, sales teams, channel partners, customers and local media.
- Support local sales & channel partner teams for marketing related requirements primarily focused on lead generation
- Foster good relationships with peers in the EMEA Marketing Team. Share ideas and take responsibility for driving marketing success across the Central East Region.
- Drive execution of integrated lead generation programs at a local level. Customize where needed and roll-out global programs and campaigns in a timely manner on a quarterly basis.
- Implement a mix of marketing activities around a digital marketing strategy (SEM, Social, SEO, Marketo Campaigns).
- Maintain a strong focus on Lead generation activities and drive Lead management projects together with sales in country.
- Responsible for the reporting and Marketing ROI metrics for all marketing investment.
- Support local and cross regional event management activities.
- Support channel program activities as well as the management of the MDF and CDF processes.
- Align with and support the corporate customer reference program by producing local customer success stories in key solution areas
- Where budget allows, increase HDS awareness through proactive media coverage, branding & advertising campaigns and web marketing. Strong focus on cost effective implementations mainly using online programs
PRIMARY EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven successful lead generation marketing skills are essential
- Demonstrate understanding of digital marketing discipline and marketing mix including audience targeting and marketing vehicles
- 5 years of experience in marketing/B2B marketing, preferably in High-tech organisation
- Demonstrate ability to be accountable for project management including budget management
- Experience in working with and managing agencies
- Experience in working in a matrix organisation
- Language Skills: Fluency in English (written & spoken), an additional European language is a plus