|Job Ref:||SLC40||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Croydon||Address:||Post Code:||CR0||Salary:||£ 38,000 - £ 40,000 per year||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:15|
Shift Leader - Critical Banking - Croydon - Up to £40,000 + Overtime|
Exciting opportunity to join an established Maintenance Contractor within the Facilities and Maintenance industry. They are currently looking for 1 key member of staff to complete the team, The successful candidate will have a proven track record working within a critical Site (Banking / Blue Chip / Data Centre) crucially with City & Guilds Electrical, 16th / 17th edition, HV Qualified / Knowledge would be an advantage but is not essential. You will based in a critical office / banking environment.
Hours of work
Continental shift pattern - Days & Nights (19:00pm to 07:00am & 07:00am to 19:00pm)
Key duties & responsibilities
* Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance & Reactive maintenance is carried out to all client assets through operation of Planned Preventative Maintenance System.
* Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the requirement of the contract Administer sub contractor work approvals and safe operation while repair or service is carried out on site
* Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times
* Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance of the above plant
* Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are completed in the form of job sheets
* Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared, reviewed and utilised for all tasks (PPM's and reactive) carried out to ensure safe working practices.
* To maintain & develop good client relationships.
* Ensure assigned tasks are actioned and completed as appropriate, including the utilisation of the shift engineers to ensure the task is suitably completed.
* To undertake annual appraisals of your shift engineers
* To ensure the shift team are suitably skilled and trained, and appropriate training plans are drafted and implemente
* To ensure the shift engineers are undertaking work tasks as directed and with suitable H&S awareness/implementati
* City & Guilds - Electrical or equivalent
* 16th / 17th Edition
* HVAP - current
* Air Conditioning qualifications (Not essentail)
* A proven track record in Building Maintenance working within a Critical site
* Good Communication Skills
* Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC
* Good Leadership & Management skills
* Salary up to £40,000
* OT Available
* Pension & Healthcare
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.