|Job Ref:||JE - 0013||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wolverhampton||Address:||Post Code:||WV1||Salary:||£ 22,000 - £ 30,000 per year, Van, Pension, Health care||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:15|
Commercial Gas Engineer |
Are you a Gas engineer looking unhappy in your current role?
Or maybe looking to work for a bigger more structured company?
Our client are one of the biggest construction companies in the UK and are looking to expand their Central and Government services engineering teams across the West Midlands.
* The Multi Skilled Engineer - Gas/Combustion Bias will deliver:
* Combination of electrical, mechanical, water and building fabric planned reactive and extra works engineering services across a region and to multiple client sites.
* Specialising in gas/combustion disciplines; ensuring a safe, customer focused, cost effective, efficient and compliant service in order to meet its contractual and legal obligations.
* To support the activity of specialist service partners, delivering services on behalf of the company; ensuring all health, safety and environmental requirements are adhered to.
* Including, but not limited to, ensuring adequate safe system of works are complied with, complete task specific risk assessments when required and carry out Point of Work risk assessments for all activities.
* Ensure all required personal protective equipment is utilised and worn at all appropriate times.
* Attend and participate in Team Talks. Customer - Delivers a customer experience in line with objectives and customer experience plans.
* Maintain effective customer relationships within own area of responsibility.
* Always looks for opportunities to improve the customer experience Delivery.
* Work on own and as part of a team carrying out routine PPM, reactive and minor repair works as assigned by the Workflow team ensuring all deliverable SLA/KPI targets are met or exceeded.
* Perform all work to specification meeting the required standards.
* Take full responsibility and ownership of all assigned tasks, carrying out skilled planned maintenance, repair and improvements.
£22,000 - £30,000 + Van
Health Care, Pension
40 hours a week
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.