|Job Ref:||SA-14611-HW||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 50,000 per year||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:15|
Our client, one of the nations main building and civil engineering companies are looking to recruit a Site Agent/Manager as a result of winning more work across the UK. The client has been well established for over 70 years.
The Site Agent/Manager will be responsible for:
* Promoting and maintaining the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management.
* Monitoring project strategies in order to achieve the company's sustainability objectives.
* Developing and monitoring strategies to deliver a quality build in accordance with the requirements of the project.
* Developing, nurturing and managing client relationships.
* Reviewing performance against targets and identifying and managing potential risks and opportunities.
* Ensuring consistent implementation of standard procedures.
The successful Site Agent/Manager will have:
* Ability to work to tight deadlines in high pressure situations.
* Organisational and project management skills.
* Educated to a degree level in a construction related qualification.
* Knowledge of construction methods and technology.
* Financial awareness is required to deliver targets, with a desire to continuously improve safety and sustainability performance.
* An appropriate and valid CSCS card.
In return, the client are offering:
* Competitive salary.
* Life Assurance.
* Bonus Scheme.
If you feel fit to apply to this role then please call Harry Wilkinson on NA or apply below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.