|Job Ref:||Ah783563||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Reading||Address:||Salary:||£ 275 - £ 325 per month||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:23|
Randstad CPE are currently recruiting for a Site Agent to work for a on a high value Rail bridge reconstruction project in Reading.|
We are looking for someone who has previous experience with large tier 1 main contractors with lots of experience in rail and civils. This is also a fantastic opportunity for someone who has been in a Sub Agent role for a long period of time looking to make that step up to Site Agent.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high performing team with an excellent reputation who are delivering multiple projects across a major framework in the Wessex region.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Working on multiple schemes at a time
* Involvement in all aspects of the project
* Overseeing and responsible for all site staff and subcontractors as well as attending client, consultancy and project director meetings
* Management of subcontractors
* Producing activity control, inspection and test plans
* Main contractor experience within rail/civil projects.
* Minimum HNC qualified, ideally degree qualified (preferably in Civil Engineering)
* Must have valid CSCS, First Aid and a valid PTS
* Ability to support, manage and motivate staff.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.