|Job Ref:||QS1409||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£ 55,000 - £ 65,000 per year, benefits package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:23|
Are you a Quantity Surveyor with experience in Fit Out / Refurbishment schemes in the Commercial or Banking sector? This is an opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor or Project Quantity Surveyor to join a successful main contractor working primarily on Banking roll out projects across London. |
* Salary up to £65,000
* Travel / car allowance
* Excellent training & much more!
* Working on Cat A Fit Out projects across Central London primarily on Banking and Commercial schemes
* Reporting into a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager
* You must have experience working for a main contractor on Fit Out projects
* Client facing and also able to work well with on site teams
If you are interested in hearing more about the role please apply now or contact Louisa on NA for more information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.