|Job Ref:||LUDE7719||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 65,000 - £ 75,000 per year, package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:23|
Are you looking to be part of a joint venture which brings together two of the biggest and most successful names in civil engineering? Do you want to work in a high level of commercial responsibility and make a real impact on one of the largest projects in London? Would you like to enjoy a fantastic culture and great office environment?|
This is the opportunity for you!
Based in Central London, my client is looking for a senior quantity surveyor to join the commercial team on this major infrastructure project.
You will enjoy:
* An enviably convenient central London location
* Very well known Joint Venture comprising two of the biggest main contractors
* A highly experienced commercial team with a fantastic reputation
* Fun engaging team and great working culture
* Fantastic offices with a great working environment
* A previous similar level of responsibility within a main contractor
* Previous experience on large scale civil engineering projects
* Experience managing your own team
* Strong NEC experience
* Preferably degree educated
* RICS accredited preferably
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and commercial positions please click here:
For any more information please call Lucy on 0203 6800 650.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.