|Job Ref:||14579146897||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Farnborough||Address:||Post Code:||OX17||Salary:||£ 32,000 - £ 36,000 per year, Holiday, OT, Pension||Post Date:||28/10/2016 00:29|
An excellent opportunity to work for one of the largest FM companies within the UK at a large critical site in Farnborough. My client is looking for an engineer who can provide electrical maintenance within a critical data centre environment. You will be required to perform all electrical PPMs and reactive maintenance on site. The role is working a shift pattern on a week by week basis on a continental basis.|
* Very competitive salary
* Very good working hours
* Pension scheme
* 25 days holiday
* Excellent Training and development
Key responsibilities will include:
* PPM and reactive maintenance
* carrying out plant room checks and ensuring availability to the business critical area
* Typical duties will include HVAC, UPS, BMS, standby power generation and LV / HV electrical distribution systems
* City & Guilds 236 Part I&II & 16th / 17th edition IEE Regulations
* Extensive commercial building maintenance experience essential
* City & Guilds 2391 Testing and Inspection highly desirable
* Experience within a data centre, banking or telecommunications background essential
* Ability to remain calm in a high pressure business critical environment
Due to the nature of the contract and site this contract has a 2 interview stage, including a technical test. A DBS check will also be carried out once the position has been offered and will need to be passed to access the site. If interested please apply via the advert.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.