Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||ELECMAINTMORPETH||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northumberland||Address:||Post Code:||NE66||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:21|
We are currently recruiting for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work on a static site based in Morpeth. |
This will be working for a leading FM provider with excellent benefits and job prospects. This offers up to £25k per annum with job security, paid holidays and a pension scheme. The role involves:
* Carrying out repairs and preventative maintenance to all systems
* Assisting contractors and working beside them as required
* Undertaking planned maintenance service on systems and fixtures
* Maintaining records of all planned and repair maintenance work, reporting any substandard or defective equipment
The candidate must:
* Hold a 17th Edition ticket
* Strong Maintenance background
* Provide excellent customer service
* Have great communication skills
CVs are now urgently required, immediate start date available. If you are interested in this position please apply online or call Laura McDonald on NA to discuss in further detail.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Electrical, Electrician, Engineer, Maintenance