|Job Ref:||BBBH141513||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Salary:||£ 55,000 - £ 65,000 per year, Bens + Bonus||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:20|
Senior Service Manager -- Cloud Operations |
Fast scaling global technology client
Perm.. to £70k+ package
Do you want to be at the heart of a major global technology and eCommerce Client...?
As part of a major scaling and maturing of their global eCommerce platforms we are looking for an Agile minded Service Manager/ Operations Manager able to work in a high tempo advanced technology environment and help continue to improve service levels in a highly complex and scalable Cloud/ AWS and microservices environment.
If you love the idea of working for a passionate, innovative Technology client with a modern mentality, somewhere with all the investment and complexity of a major global giant, but the energy and culture of the best Silicon valley start-ups this could be for you....!
Key skills & responsibilities:
* A highly communicative, innovative and adaptable Service Manager.
* Must have the passion, energy and agile background to thrive in and drive their career forward in a major successful post start-up client, as they continue to scale their Operations globally.
* Will have a strong technology background. Ideally a technologist at heart who can continue to relate, inspire confidence and give direction to IT and Business.
* Must have worked in a mix of major of SME/ Start-up clients, ideally with experience working with/ maturing highly technology rich IT driven clients
* Experience of Agile or Software environments and/or major eCommerce, Cloud, AWS Platforms, Microservices, interconnected web API's
* Great experience with Incident & Problem Management, able to calmly handle incidents and constantly lead improvements and fix any underlying seervice issues.
* Experience of setting credible Operational KPI's that support the drive to accurately understand and continually improve services.
* Able to work with technical experts to build future proof services with continuity in mind.
* Strategic Supplier Management - a great opportunity to work with procurement teams, third parties, outsource and vendor partners to ensure global platforms are fully supported and robustly negotiated
This is a unique world class technology opportunity
a chance to work with some of the best IT teams out there, constantly pushing the boundaries and integrating new cutting edge technology and providing the service management guidance to keep everything going...!!
Agile/ Service Management/ Incident & Problem Management / Cloud Services / AWS / Azure/ Web API's / DevOps / MicroServices / eCommerce / ITIL
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Service Management - Cloud - Micros Services - Incident Management