|Job Ref:||BBBH141509||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£ 30,000 - £ 40,000 per year, Bens + Bonus||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:20|
Junior DevOps Engineer|
Super cool client
£30-40k plus great bens..
Microsoft/ Linux/ Cloud/ DevOps/ AWS/ SQL/ Powershell/ Scripting/ Automation
Do you love technology..? Are you working for a client that says they like IT but just don't get it..? How would a career in DevOps appeal to you...?
We are working with one of the coolest companies in the UK right now. Its a cliche yes but they really want passionate IT people to help the major growth of their IT platforms. This is a genuine gateway opportunity into a DevOps future for you. if you have a great base in a Microsoft stack as well as at least some exposure to DevOps, Linux, AWS, Cloud, Azure etc then this could be a great next move..
What you bring to the gig..
* Passionate IT Support Engineer / Junior DevOps Engineer. You will be working in a diverse and challenging, fast paced technology environment, with a can do attitude and able to work well with others.
* Ideally you will have experience of Production environment, major eCommerce platforms, large public -facing Internet sites, Cloud, AWS or Microsoft Azure.
* Must have solid broad exposure to Microsoft Stack - Windows 2008/12, IIS and SQL Server administration etc.
* Cross over development, coding or scripting experience (SQL, C#, .NET 4, Powershell, Bash, Python etc)
* Some level of experience with Linux OS, CentOS, Redhat, DevOps would be great but this can be expanded as part of your development.
* Any cool stuff like experience with google apps, atlassian products (Jira, Hipchat & Wiki), Graphite/Grafana, GIT, Elastisearch, Ansible, Puppet, Docker, Chef, jenkins, Automation would be great but this is the kind of things you will get to develop...
In return we can offer a fast track into a full blown DevOps role / Cool work environment / Paid for IT training every year of your choice / Great work and social bens / Bonus of 10% of salary..
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
qualification Some IT Qualifications desirable