|Job Ref:||CA_35137||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Croydon||Address:||Post Code:||CR0||Post Date:||09/10/2016 01:03|
Purpose of Role
The purpose of the job is to provide sound fee earning design to both internal (Carillion) and external clients under minimal supervision, which add value both internally to TPS and to our clients by providing economic solutions.
• Hands on design of engineering projects
• Production of designs for projects according to relevant Standards/Codes under minimal supervision of Principal
• Assist with liaison with Client with ability to assist client in the development of project briefs under supervision of Principal
• Have an aptitude to multi task and be self-starting-Understand the need to manage projects to programme and budget
• Under minimal supervision, project development including preparation of briefs, scope of works etc, completion of technical tasks as appropriate to bodies and contractors to TPS Consult’s Quality Assurance procedures
• Responsible for working with the rest of the team in advancing our technical capability to the highest standard. This will include identifying innovative approaches and techniques
• Proficient in using relevant specialist software packages with minimal supervision
Additional Role Information
ADDITIONAL ROLE INFORMATION The role will require a high degree of flexibility in working hours as reasonably required by working in a rail environment
• The job holder will be expected to work as part of a team and have a proactive, friendly and efficient manner
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Likely to need to work in a secure environment and hence security checks will be undertaken
Specialist Laser scanning