|Job Ref:||204631244||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worthing||Address:||Post Code:||NR20||Salary:||£20000 - £40000/annum Company Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:41|
I am currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor Junior or Intermediate to join a small construction company based in Worthing. This role for a Quantity Surveyor would suit either a Junior well qualified individual or a mid-level/intermediate QS with experience to join this Construction company. This role is an office based role and also due to the nature and size of the business there is the opportunity to receive direct access to the Director of the company and learn on the job alongside very knowledgeable individuals.|
This role for a Quantity Surveyor will involve working on projects such as Restaurant Fit outs, Commercial Projects, Student Accommodation developments and some New Build Projects. The most successful individual will be highly ambitious and open to a new opportunity, this individual must be interested in receiving on the job training.
This is an immediate requirement for a Quantity Surveyor so it would be highly advantageous if the suitable Quantity Surveyor was looking for an immediate start, however the client is quite particular in making sure they secure the most ideal QS for the role. The company have recently won a number of projects all over the UK, so there may be a requirement to travel throughout the Uk.
Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
* Prepare tender and contract documents this will include bills of quantities with the client
* Assisting in establishing a client's requirement and undertake feasibility studies
* Prepare and analyse work for tenders
* Allocate work to sub-contractors
* Understand any implications of health and safety regulations
* Analyse any outcomes and write detailed progress reports.
Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
* A Junior- Qualified to degree or HND level in Quantity Surveying or similar
* Intermediate- well experienced within the Construction industry
* Strong knowledge of the Construction industry
* Previous experience of working as a QS would be advantageous
* Highly motivated and ambitious
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
* Ideally good knowledge of working on the computer.
Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
* Junior level: £20K-£28K
* Intermediate: £30K-£40K
* Company Benefits
* Direct training from company director
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy