|Job Ref:||204631275||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:41|
Job Title: Project Manager (Building & Construction)|
Salary: Up to £35,000 depending on experience
Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in the building-construction sector who is currently looking for Project Manager(Building & Construction) The role is full time and permanent offering an excellent salary package .This is an exciting and unique opportunity working for a well established company that specialises in dilapidation and refurbishment projects for retail and commercial clients.
- Work on a wide variety of building projects and structures, including repair and maintenance project work
- Plan the project process and produce a critical path with timed targets
- Work to project phase deadlines to ensure on time completion
- Identify resource requirements and allocation; responsible for all site teams, allocation of tasks to site managers/teams to ensure all resources are available to agreed deadlines
- Work with the Projects and Operations teams to identify required staff; identify specialist contractor requirements and assist in procuring them
- Manage staffing levels appropriately on site to maximise resources
- Arrange regular site meetings, taking minutes and distributing to all relevant parties
- Set benchmarks to monitor project progress and identify any issues with meeting time and cost targets. Keep site teams informed
- Provide timely reporting to Senior Management in the event of delays.
- Follow company procedures and work to expected high standards at all times
- Keep up-to-date with all policy and legislation changes and your H&S and Environmental expertise to ensure any issues encountered are dealt with within Legislative requirements and to the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
- Solid track record in Project Management within the Construction Industry
- Sound Financial Management and budgetary skills
- Numeracy and strong organisational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication with a good telephone manner
- Intermediate to advanced level MS Office skills including Outlook, Word and Excel
- MS Project, or equivalent
- Ability to type quickly and accurately.
- Previous knowledge of working to ISO standards (ie 9001, 14001 etc)
- A Project Management related qualification.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer