|Job Ref:||204631296||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Banbury||Address:||Post Code:||OX16||Salary:||£0 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:41|
Site Manager |
£55k + package
One of our main clients is currently seeking a well-practiced Site Manager to oversee a site in the Bicester area.
The client takes great pride in the quality of their build and the product they produce, giving them an enviable reputation for their build and design, high specification and excellent customer service.
Project will consist of 100, 3, 4 and 5 bed, traditional build houses in Bicester.
Site Manager Role
This role will be best suited to an experienced site manager with a proven track record of delivering large developments to standard. The Site Manager will be expected to hit tight deadlines and work within strict financial, time and quality regulations.
Typical duties would include:
* Take ownership for Health & Safety and Environment responsibility.
* Organising trades and labour
* Calling off materials
* Driving project forward
* Manage projects in line with the agreed finance and production targets and reports.
* Have key client-facing responsibility
* Speculative build background
* Proven success of delivering projects to standard
* Experience managing large sites
* Exceptional Leadership and organisational skills
* Relevant qualifications (SMTS, CSCS etc)
If you feel you would be suitable for this role please contact Luke Fleming on (Apply online only) or email me your CV