|Job Ref:||204631336||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||South West London||Address:||Post Code:||SW1||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Package||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:41|
Site Manager required for a perm position with a very prestigious developers in South West of London.|
This position is offering the opportunity to work for a very high end client working on the most luxury properties in South West London. They are looking to take on an experience Site Manager with previous experience on working on Large Multi Million pound projects .
This is a very competitive opportunity with an attractive salary with a package on top.
Duties and Responsibilities
* The overall control and effective management of the development/section of a development
* Managing the day to day activities on site to focus on the successful completion of the development/section of a development
* Managing all activity to ensure the successful implementation of the build programme
* Maximising the performance of all site personnel and all outside contractors
* Managing positive purchaser relationships and promote the company's reputation in the public arena
* Ensuring best practice with regard to Health and Safety, sustainability and Fire prevention
* Proposing improvements in systems and procedures to the Construction Manager/Construction Director
* Ensuring the implementation, monitoring and compliance of the company's Quality Control procedures
* Maintaining accurate reporting and internal and external communication
* Deputising and representing the Line Manager when appropriate.
Promoting the company's image and managing its reputation for providing the highest standards of health, safety and welfare of all staff and visitors.
If you feel you fit the criteria or you know someone who might please send your most up to date CV or contact me for more information on (Apply online only) or send an up to date CV