|Job Ref:||204631359||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Salary:||£28000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:41|
£28,000 - £34,000
A well-established consultancy in Nottingham are currently looking for a Structural Engineer with a minimum of 3 years` UK experience in building structures. This practice focuses heavily on their structures so the candidate should be experienced in designing in all core materials; timber, masonry, steel, RC reinforced concrete and across a broad range of sectors including education, residential, commercial, health care and industrial.
Within this practice, you will be offered good levels of responsibility and experience with the opportunity to work on a matrix of projects.
Successful applicants should show a keen interest in learning and developing their skills and should also demonstrate excellent written and communication skills with good attention to detail.
- • Degree Qualified
- • Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years` UK experience
- • Capable of designing with all core materials
- • Confident in designing a range of projects
- • Carry out structural design following detailed specifications
- • Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- • Designing structures efficiently using all main materials
This position is available due to an increase in workload, as such they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
For more information on this role please contact Tallia Smith on (Apply online only) / (url removed)